cobol compilers
Author Message
 cobol compilers

Do anyone know where I can get a COBOL compiler for windows off the net?
And possible some sample COBOL code?  Thanks.

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cobol compilers

Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:
www.adtools.com

Fujitsu Software Corporation
Developer Tools Group
Phone:  (408) 428-0500
FAX:     (408) 428-0600

Web:    www.adtools.com

Quote:

>Do anyone know where I can get a COBOL compiler for windows off the net?
>And possible some sample COBOL code?  Thanks.

Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cobol compilers

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:40:51 -0800, "Fujitsu Software Corporation"

Quote:

>Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:

I went online and requested mine more than a month ago. Where is it?
Randy Smith
Cryonics: Gateway to the Future?
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/c/r/y/cryofan1.html

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cobol compilers

I got mine in less than a week.  Of course this is back in Nov 97.  Its
free, so you can't demand them!!!

Quote:

> On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:40:51 -0800, "Fujitsu Software Corporation"

> >Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:

> I went online and requested mine more than a month ago. Where is it?
> Randy Smith
> Cryonics: Gateway to the Future?
> http://members.wbs.net/homepages/c/r/y/cryofan1.html

%%%%%%
Rowland's Paradox:
A good woman is known by what she does; a good man by what he doesn't.

%%%%%%

PLEASE  REMOVE 'X' FROM MY ADDRESS BEFORE REPLYING
(I hate SPAMMERS & unsolicited mail.)

%%%%%%

You can also reach me at:

%%%%%%

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cobol compilers

I have heard that Fujitsu was running low on disks - but recently have
gotten a larger stock.  Lots of those waiting for outstanding copies should
be getting them soon.

(If you don't hear anything in a week or two, I would verify with Fujitsu
that they still have your request.)

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+   Bill Klein -

Quote:
>I got mine in less than a week.  Of course this is back in Nov 97.  Its
>free, so you can't demand them!!!

>> On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:40:51 -0800, "Fujitsu Software Corporation"

>> >Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:

>> I went online and requested mine more than a month ago. Where is it?
>> Randy Smith
>> Cryonics: Gateway to the Future?
>> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>--
>%%%%%%
>Rowland's Paradox:
>A good woman is known by what she does; a good man by what he doesn't.

>%%%%%%

>PLEASE  REMOVE 'X' FROM MY ADDRESS BEFORE REPLYING
>(I hate SPAMMERS & unsolicited mail.)

>%%%%%%

>You can also reach me at:

>%%%%%%

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cobol compilers

Quote:

>On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:40:51 -0800, "Fujitsu Software Corporation"

>>Fujitsu COBOL Starter Set is FREE.  For more information see:

>I went online and requested mine more than a month ago. Where is it?

Backordered, that's where.  I got a note from Fujitsu that they expect to ship
in the middle of Feb.  I went out and got the Dummies book because it has the
compiler included and I needed the review material.

David Mann

--------------------------
please reply to jacobus at pacbell dot net
--------------------------

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mikro Focus Cobol Compiler 3.0/ Personal Cobol Compiler 2.0

2. wher can i download a cobol compiler (who can post the compiler in the newsgroup

3. MicroFocus OO Compiler (4.0.32) or Any OO COBOL Compiler

4. Cobol Compiler: RM-Cobol for UNIX needed.

5. German version Cobol-Compiler

6. COBOL Compiler for PC

7. I need a COBOL compiler and linker!

8. Why Pascal is not... (was: WANTED: COBOL compiler)

9. cobol compiler for 386 system

10. COBOL Compiler for UNIX

11. Writing a COBOL Compiler