Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group
Author Message
 Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group

                           1995 - A New Year!

Welcome! our many new and old friends of Micro Focus   products to the
1995 vintage of  the Midwest User Group. My name is Jeffrey Benner, and
I am president of the User Group.

For those of you who may be new to us, the Midwest Area Micro Focus
Users Group serves the users of the Micro Focus   family of software
development tools in the mid-western United States. Benefits of
membership include:

     Attendance at our quarterly meetings.  The all-day meetings give
     the Micro Focus user a chance to meet directly with Micro Focus
     representatives and other users of the Micro Focus products.  SIGs
     allow you in-depth discussion of your area of interest. Speakers
     offer presentations on more general topics of interest.

     Membership list. You will be given information on how to contact
     the other Micro Focus users in your area.

     A general purpose network of Micro Focus users to help you enhance
     your productivity and understanding of the product.

This is our fifth year. User group tends to vary in size between 120 and
300 people.

We will probably use the Holiday Inn at O'Hare for all meetings this year.

Up to date meeting and membership information can be obtained by phoning
our voicemail number at (708) 415-1933. Please feel free to email me for

Our snailmail address is:

Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group
P.O. Box 3731
Oak Brook, IL  60522-3731

Our first quarterly general meeting will be February 14th, 1995. The
topic of that meeting will be announced in a mid-January mailing, so be
sure to get your membership materials in as soon as possible.

A copy of a membership invoice is attached following my signature.
Individual membership allows attendance by only one named person,
Corporate allows attendance by three or more people.

Jeffrey Benner * Senior Programmer Analyst   * Loyola University Medical Center

BILLING INVOICE

Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group, Inc.
P. O. Box 3731
Oak Brook, Illinois  60522-3731

phone (708) 415-1933

Billing Date:  December 21, 1994
Federal Id. Number: 36-3788607
Invoice Number:     95

Membership fees

Regular Membership       1995 $95.00

Corporate Membership     1995 $225.00

Total Amount Paid   $  _________        Check #   _____________

Please make check or money order payable in U.S. dollars to:

MIDWEST AREA MICRO FOCUS USERS GROUP, INC.

Your name (in case of corporate, up to three): ________________________________________

Company Name:  ___________________________________________________________

Company Address:    ___________________________________________________________

City, State, Zip:   ___________________________________________________________

Telephone:          _____________________         Fax: _____________________

Email address:      _______________________________

Mon, 09 Jun 1997 04:47:28 GMT

1. Chicago area Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group

2. Midwest Area Micro Focus User Group meeting (Chicago)

3. Micro Focus Users group meeting, Seattle, October 17

4. Micro Focus user groups, periodic post

5. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

6. Bay area (Northern CA) Smalltalk Users group/ Special Interest Group

7. VI's MidWest Users Group Meeting Announcement

8. DC Area Micro Focus CobolII programers

9. Micro Focus User Conferences Again?

10. novell user-name (micro focus)

11. Micro Focus User Conference Information

12. Micro Focus User-Written File Handler Problems