head for the y2k hills!!
Author Message
 head for the y2k hills!!

You guys better make your big bucks now, so you'll be able to retire to a
deserted island to escape the coming y2k crash.....go see this site...
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 head for the y2k hills!!

It is also a little known fact that all Cigars manufactured in the
1900's will fail to burn after Dec 31, 1999.

Paul

Quote:

>You guys better make your big bucks now, so you'll be able to retire to a
>deserted island to escape the coming y2k crash.....go see this site...
>http://www.angelfire.com/or/truthfinder

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Y2K Weather Report # 8 - A Y2K spring.

2. Y2K Weather Report # 8 - A Y2K spring.

3. COBOL's HIGH-VALUE and Y2K problems (was Re: Engines to Die for Y2K

4. Y2K Weather Report # 8 - A Y2K spring.

5. Buggered image in VW (sorry, I just watched Notting Hill)

6. Dynamic Consulting in Woodland Hills, CA

7. Where is Goat Hill?

8. Outside The Hill Country

9. ATTN: Steve Hill and Victor Manuel Reyes Viloria

10. GNAT equivalent for Green Hills functionality

11. Green Hills 64 Bit Float Problem on PowerPC 603

12. Lockheed Martin Chooses Green Hills Ada for Joint Strike Fighter