MF Dialog System POST-USER-EVENT
Author Message
 MF Dialog System POST-USER-EVENT

Hi all,
I need to post a message to an application written in
MF COBOL Netexpress 2.0 and Dialog System GUI from an
exe written in C or Delphi.

The idea is to emulate the DS "POST-USER-EVENT" via C
or delphi sending/posting a message using the Win API
to trigger a "USER-EVENT" in the Cobol (DS) Window.

I think that is not simple to do, but....
a Microfocus/DS guru can have the answer.

Tanks in advance.

Andrea Paccagnella.

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF XDB and Dialog users -

2. MF Dialog System

3. MF Dialog System, how to use

4. MF Cobol & Dialog System VENDO

5. MF Cobol per Dos e Dialog System VENDO

6. MF Dialog System 2.5.64

7. sp2 vs MF Dialog System

8. HELP: MF Dialog System useless with new cobol v3.2

9. Vendo MF Object Cobol E Dialog System 32 Bit

10. Extend TK event loop to handle user defined event

11. MF Dialog Question - Growing old sucks

12. MF-dialog where to find LINK32