cobol assignment
Author Message
 cobol assignment

I am currently studying cobol and c programming at home and would be
grateful to anyone who can give me help in my cobol assignment.
Thanks.
regards.
joe.

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 cobol assignment

Quote:

>I am currently studying cobol and c programming at home and would be
>grateful to anyone who can give me help in my cobol assignment.
>Thanks.
>regards.
>joe.

We would help should you encounter a specific problem you just can't
resolve on your own and need some guidence as to the proper course of
action.  Just don't expect us to do your homework for you.

Boyce Williams

Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Long Term Cobol Assignments

2. Cobol Assignment - Help!!!!

3. Cobol Assignment Help

4. Cobol Assignment Help

5. cobol assignment

6. US-GA-Atlanta COBOL/CICS/MVS/Healthcare/contract assignment

7. ---> COBOL/CICS/DB2 Consultant available for assignment

8. No Assignment in Conditional/PROPOSAL: Assignment expression

9. COBOL COBOL COBOL

10. COBOL//COBOL//COBOL

11. COBOL COBOL COBOL

12. COBOL-COBOL-COBOL