NJ COBOL Student needs work
Author Message
 NJ COBOL Student needs work

I'm a student from NJ and I'm seeking entry level work.  I have a 3.8 GPA
and I'm in my second of two COBOL classes.  If you need help or can help

I also have a page at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 NJ COBOL Student needs work

Quote:

> I'm a student from NJ and I'm seeking entry level work...

Get off this newsgroup!  It's bad enough having recruiters
spamming this newsgroup and there's only hundreds of them.
We don't want thousands of students too, thank you very much.

--
Richard Ross-Langley

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 NJ COBOL Student needs work

Isn't this a message board to be used by all with similar interests?
I wrote my subject so that it was quite clear as to the content of the
message.
That way, anyone who isn't interested would just pass my message by.
 I'm just using as many resources as I can to find employment in this
competitive market. Didn't you need employment when you were in school?
I'm sorry if this offended you.

Fri, 06 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NJ Student Looking For Work

2. NJ Student---Looking for computer programming work

3. *** Need Visual Works Smalltalk Developers - Northern NJ ***

4. *** Need Visual Works Smalltalk Developers - Northern NJ ***

5. Student need a work

6. Anyone need a cheap COBOL Programmer (NJ, NY, PA)

7. COBOL programmers needed in NJ

8. US-NJ/North Bergen Cobol Programmer needed

9. Help Desperately Needed in Student Cobol Project

10. COBOL Student: NEED HELP!

11. Student of COBOL needs expertise!

12. COBOL STUDENT NEEDS HELP!