US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL
Author Message
 US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL

Winter, Wyman Contract Services is looking for consultants with
experience in the following area:

Job Code:       4619

Job Title:      Mainframe Programmer

Location:       MA

Duration:       3 months +

Boston client needs mainframe programmer for 3 months+.  Could very well
go perm!! Contractor should have medical claims experience (as the
project involves working on a medical claims systems)
preferably-Medicaid.  Contractor should have DB2-Cobol-Cobol II mvs/jcl.

Winter, Wyman Contract Services is one of the most respected local and
national contract placement firms with headquarters located in
Massachusetts.  We specialize in providing our clients with consultants
in the areas of Software Engineering and Information Systems.  As active
members of the NACCB (National Association of Computer Consulting
Businesses), we are dedicated advocates of a higher standard of business
ethics and fair business practices, allowing us to excel as partners of
our client companies and software consultants.

*****  please specify job code when responding  *****

For immediate response or further information:

Contact:        Brandon Weber   phone:  (617) 890-7007 ext. 3035
        400-1 Totten Pond Road  fax:    (617) 890-4433

Visit our World Wide Web Homepage at:
                http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 24 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

2. US-MA-Chelmsford Area JCL MVS Cobol

3. US MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers

4. US-MO-St Louis MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers

5. Boston, MA -- (2) Sr. P/As - Cobol / IBM Mainframe / MVS / TSO / JCL / Financial Apps

6. Boston, MA -- (2) Sr. P/As - Cobol / IBM Mainframe / MVS / TSO / JCL / Financial Apps

7. Boston, MA -- (2) Sr. P/As - Cobol / IBM Mainframe / MVS / TSO / JCL / Financial Apps

8. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

9. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

10. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

11. Boston-MA COBOL/DB2 Contract

12. USA.MO-St Louis MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers