Wanted: Source code for CODE-BAR39 generation
Author Message
 Wanted: Source code for CODE-BAR39 generation

please, send answers by e-mail to our address
Thanks,

Sat, 06 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

2. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

3. Smalltallk code generation based on Java source tree

4. Conditional source code generation

5. Template conditional source code generation with embed points

6. Automatic html document generation from source code

7. Interpreter Source Code Wanted

8. Source Code Control system wanted

9. Wanted: Rdriver source code from 1988

10. WANTED: I WILL BUY THE SOURCE CODE...

11. Wanted - Source code for Filer DOS ver2.1

12. Wanted source code for better phone list