Student needs help!
Author Message
 Student needs help!

I am a student in college who desperately needs help ine learning and
understanding Cobol.  I'm having a difficult time doing it.  I'm hoping
that someone in this newsgroup can point me in the right direction of
where I can get some online or even offline help.  My college carrer
just may depend on it.

Kyle

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Student needs help!

writes:

Quote:
>I am a student in college who desperately needs help ine learning and
>understanding Cobol.  I'm having a difficult time doing it.  I'm hoping
>that someone in this newsgroup can point me in the right direction of
>where I can get some online or even offline help.  My college carrer
>just may depend on it.

>Kyle

I have lots of students have had this problems with their texts or instructors
call me to tell me that "Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days" made learning COBOL
easy for them.  They could understand the book and floow it withour getting
lost or getting confused.

best wishes
Helen Budlong ( wife of author)
Helen

King Computer Services, Inc.
COBOL Training for the Year 2000
"COBOL, Just in Time" Crash Course
"COBOL, Dates and the Year 2000" Technical Reference.
818-951-5240

Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help...college student needs help w/cobol prgm.

2. How to? (student need help)

3. A student need Help with Smalltalk

4. student needs help

5. Student needs help, please

6. Desperate college students need help!!!

7. Student needs help

8. Student needs HELP!!!

9. Student needs HELP!!!

10. Student needs help.