>>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: OS/2, C, C++, VB, Micro Focus COBOL, Oracle, Sybase - PW2
Author Message
 >>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: OS/2, C, C++, VB, Micro Focus COBOL, Oracle, Sybase - PW2

Description

You are an experienced application developer currently working in a
client/server environment - ideally you have a background in mainframe
programming. We are looking for someone with a combination of Windows,
OS/2, C/C++, Micro Focus COBOL, Visual Basic, Oracle and Sybase to
work on a variety of projects. Having experience in COBOL, COBOL 11,
DB2, JCL, IMS, MVS is an asset.

You have demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills as an
experienced professional in the software development process. In
addition, you are enthusiastic, achievement-oriented and innovative in
your approach to programming and analysis. You will be responsible for
full life cycle development in our client/server environment.

Royal Bank Financial Group presents an unparalleled opportunity to
build a dynamic and satisfying career. Our environment is leading
edge, our compensation is market competitive, our employees receive
intensive technical education and enjoy multiple opportunities to
develop new skills.

"Must Have" Skills

A minimum of 3 years experience and a combination of:

C, C++, Visual Basic, Micro Focus COBOL;
Oracle, Sybase and/or;
Windows, OS/2;
Knowledge of full life cycle development;
Previous software development experience.

Posting Date: 4/3/98
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Title: Intermediate and Senior Programmer/Analysts
Technology: Multiple Client/Server systems
 Industry: Financial

Contact Info

Please quote PW2 on the subject field of your fax or email. For email
attachments, please use WORD '95, *.rtf or *.txt formats.

We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Qualified candiates
will be contacted promptly.
Fax: 416-256-0282

Royal Bank values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to
employment equity.

Company General Address
Royal Bank Financial Group
Employment Resource Centre
970 Lawrence Ave. West, Suite 110
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M6A 3B6
Fax: 416-256-0282
Company Web Site: www.royalbank.com

? 1997 Positionwatch Limited

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 >>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: OS/2, C, C++, VB, Micro Focus COBOL, Oracle, Sybase - PW2

Quote:

>Description

>You are an experienced application developer currently working in a
>client/server environment -

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. >>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: COBOL, COBOL 11, DB2, JCL, IMS, MVS - PW3

2. US-KS-KC >>> FOCUS Programmers

3. >>>>>>>FROM SMTK TO C++

4. **>>CO Smalltalk Developer!!>>**

5. **>>CO-Denver: Smalltalk Programmer: Contracts, Long Term

6. ><><><><>Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp on INT 14!><><><><><>

7. Micro Focus-Cobol/Unix Programmer Analyst, Direct Hire,Tampa, FL

8. US-MD Programmer/Analyst- CICS, COBOL, C, VSAM, Micro Focus

9. US-MD Programmer/Analyst- CICS, COBOL, C, VSAM, Micro Focus

10. \\\\\*** Micro Focus COBOL Programmer/Analysts (2) ***/////

11. Sr. Programmer/Analysts for Year 2000 project

12. Sr. Programmer/Analysts for Year 2000 project