Fujitsu Software's COBOL CD's
Author Message
 Fujitsu Software's COBOL CD's

Due to overwhelming demand we have become a little backlogged sending
CDs to people.  We are telling customers that they should receive
their CD within 4-6 weeks of ordering it with the hope of delivering
in about half that time.
(It may take a little longer for customers in Europe)

If you haven't signed up for your free COBOL CD, visit our web site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thank you for your understanding.

Fujitsu Software Corporation
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tel (800) 545-6774
Fax (408) 428-0600

Sat, 01 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How's the free Fujitsu COBOL CD?

2. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 (V4L20)

3. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

4. copy statement in fujitsu's cobol.net

5. I need F3BHOPAS for Fujitsu's COBOL V3

6. SQL Fujitsu's COBOL V.3

7. Fujitsu's OO COBOL - Easy or Hard?

8. Visual Basic 5.0 calling Fujitsu COBOL 4.0 created DLL's

9. 'C'/'C++', ADA OPPORTUNITIES/Phoenix(Software Developer/Integration Test Engineer)

10. COBOL Self-Study Tutorials on CD-ROM (And 39 other courses)

11. want code/info for playing audio cd's in CD-ROM

12. Fujitsu 'News'