Help with how to use OLE2/DSDDE
Author Message
 Help with how to use OLE2/DSDDE

I need to learn I can put data values into EXCEL and get it to make a
graph. I have tried several days without getting results.

Is there somebody who can give me a little exemple on how to do it?

Thanks

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with how to use OLE2/DSDDE

Quote:
> graph. I have tried several days without getting results.

> Is there somebody who can give me a little exemple on how to do it?

Do you really need to use OLE ?

Wouldn't it be simpler to output a text file with comma separated
values and then manually read these into Excel ?

DDE also looks to be somewhat simpler if you actually need to
poke the data in directly.

Mon, 07 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help VB 3.0 standard ole2 Help

2. Using COM/OLE2 from TCL

3. Help [VS] OLE2 Automation Controller

4. Help with MF-Dialog OLE2 facility

5. Does ST/V for Win32 talk to OLE2???

6. OLE2

7. CW2001.01 OLE1.0 or OLE2.0 ?

8. About working by OLE2 with EXCEL 7.0, Page Maker Table Editor and MS Word 7.0

9. CW55ee: Slow printing from ole2-object

10. OLE2 OpenDoc SOM and Eiffel

11. Tcl and OLE2 in MS Windows

12. OLE2