*****US-CHI. POWERBUILDER WITH SYBASE (RECRUITER)
Author Message
 *****US-CHI. POWERBUILDER WITH SYBASE (RECRUITER)

Interactive Business Consultants, Inc. (IBC), an information
technology consulting firm, currently has immediate openings for
individuals with expertise in  PowerBuilder with Sybase, to work on
projects for our FORTUNE 100
clients.

Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume to IBC for an
immediate consideration for the placement on our projects, which are
based in the Chicago vicinity.

INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, INC.
360 West Schick Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (708) 539-0786
Fax: (708) 539-1786

Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 *****US-CHI. POWERBUILDER WITH SYBASE (RECRUITER)

Who is/are INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS ?  And why are they posting
PowerBuilder/Sybase jobs in the comp.lang.cobol newsgroup?  Ads for COBOL
jobs in the comp.lang.cobol newsgroup is one thing, but what they have
done here is rude and unprofessional.  In my opinion.

Quote:
> Interactive Business Consultants, Inc. (IBC), an information
> technology consulting firm, currently has immediate openings for
> individuals with expertise in  PowerBuilder with Sybase, to work on
> projects for our FORTUNE 100
> clients.
> Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume to IBC for an
> immediate consideration for the placement on our projects, which are
> based in the Chicago vicinity.
> INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, INC.
> 360 West Schick Road
> Bloomingdale, IL 60108