Linking in cobol650
Author Message
 Linking in cobol650

Does anybody know how to link in Bob Nowecks Cobol 650 (the shareware
version)?

Ekki

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Linking in cobol650

: Does anybody know how to link in Bob Nowecks Cobol 650 (the shareware
: version)?
: Ekki
  ---------------------------

  Use the LINK program from your DOS or a compiler (such as MASM).
I have tried various ones and they all work.

  Use the following statement:

      link progname,,,cobol650,,

  Change 'progname' to the same name as your source (except no suffix).

  The final two commas may or may not be needed, depending on the
version of link.

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Linking in cobol650

Quote:

--
Yes, the linker is in DOS but you may have to get it form a 3.2 copy
of DOS as it is not in the current releases of MS-DOS. It is on the

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help on linking a Cobol650 program

2. Problems with Linking COBOL650 .OBJ's

3. Getting COBOL650 to Link..HOW????

4. need link.exe for cobol650

5. Cobol650 LINK (help)

6. Promixity Sensor link to Viewpoint link to Anchor link to another vrml

7. Compile, NCAL Link and Full Link v Compile and Full Link

8. Need linker for cobol650

9. Cobol650 - Patched files from Elliot

10. COBOL650 source code

11. Compiling COBOL650