(relatively) New IBM "presentations" of possible interest
Author Message
 (relatively) New IBM "presentations" of possible interest

For those of you (like me) who were not at the March SHARE,  I found a
couple of online IBM (PDF) presentations pretty interesting/useful,

 "What's New in COBOL for z/OS"

at
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

    ***

"LE Performance Tips and Techniques - COBOL and PL/I Issues"

at
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please pass this info on to any others who might be interested.

--
Bill Klein
 wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:10:58 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: new "plus"- and "dash"-patches available for Tcl7.5a2/Tk4.1a2

2. (Relatively) new IBM COBOL compiler option

3. NYC June 2 "Design by Contract", Bertrand Meyer presentation

4. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

5. Unique Index: interesting "feature"

6. Interesting definition of "portable"

7. Interesting change in "bounds checking"

8. OT - but interesting (for "database people"

9. STD - Yet another "interesting" document

10. Python "Special Interest Group" mailing lists

11. Interesting "gotme"

12. "Interesting" error interpretation