sounds
Author Message
 sounds

I'm only a starter and I'm wonderig wether it's possible to have some sound
in my programs. I'm working with cobol

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 sounds
ACUCOBOL-GT supports .wav files.

www.acucorp.com

Quote:

> I'm only a starter and I'm wonderig wether it's possible to have some sound
> in my programs. I'm working with cobol

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 sounds

Quote:

>I'm only a starter and I'm wonderig wether it's possible to have some sound
>in my programs. I'm working with cobol

Rego:

If your compiler supports Windows (16 or 32 bit environment), COBOL
sp2 supports the ability to embed .wav files in your user interface
screens.

Which compiler do you currently use?

Bob Wolfe, flexus
Check out The Flexus COBOL Page at http://www.flexus.com

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. clipper dos sound to windows sound card

2. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

3. REXX: Sound.CMD --- simple sound player !

4. sound WAVE sound

5. SOUND-a-SOUND

6. snack sound and multiple sound cards

7. How do you use your sound card and sound VI to get sound levels off a microphone.

8. LOGO-L> Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

9. Puget Sound Smalltalk Users Group Meeting 12/5/01

10. Keyboard and Sound questions...

11. Sound Cards!

12. Disabling image save "snapshot" sound