Cobol Source for Cobol Syntax formatter wanted
Author Message
 Cobol Source for Cobol Syntax formatter wanted

I'm looking out for a program to "pretty" up my legacy cobol programs.
Because I'm using MFC on Concurrent Computer I really need the source.
Also our cobol has a preprocessor which has funny stuff in the source.
Hopefully (the big ask) it'll be written in Cobol (or Pascal).

Thanx in Advance.
Simon
Warped in Wellington Noo Zealand

Wed, 03 Sep 1997 15:05:27 GMT

1. Cobol Source formatter? (kinda liike Lint)

2. Looking for COBOL source formatter (pretty printer)

3. COBOL source code wanted

4. Wanted: Tools for restructuring COBOL source

5. Execute non cobol program from cobol source

6. Execute non cobol program from cobol source

7. Large COBOL source wanted

8. ANSI COBOL Formatter

9. COBOL formatter

10. COBOL COBOL COBOL