>>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: COBOL, COBOL 11, DB2, JCL, IMS, MVS - PW3
Author Message
 >>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: COBOL, COBOL 11, DB2, JCL, IMS, MVS - PW3

Description

You are an enthusiastic, achievement oriented and innovative
professional, who has good communication and interpersonal skills.
Your track record of accomplishments includes application development
experience with a combination of COBOL, COBOL 11, DB2, JCL, IMS, and
MVS.

Royal Bank Financial Group presents an unparalleled opportunity to
build a dynamic and satisfying career. Our environment is leading
edge, our compensation is market competitive, our employees receive
intensive technical education and enjoy multiple opportunities to
develop new skills.

"Must Have" Skills

A minimum of 3 years experience and a combination of:

COBOL, COBOL 11;
DB2, IMS;
JCL and/or
MVS;

Posting Date: 4/3/98
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Title: Intermediate and Senior Programmer/Analyst
Technology: Mainframe
Industry: Financial

Contact Info

Please quote PW3 on the subject field of your fax or email. For email
attachments, please use WORD '95, *.rtf or *.txt formats.

We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Qualified candiates
will be contacted promptly.
Fax: 416-256-0282

Royal Bank values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to
employment equity.

Company General Address
Royal Bank Financial Group
Employment Resource Centre
970 Lawrence Ave. West, Suite 110
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M6A 3B6
Fax: 416-256-0282
Company Web Site: www.royalbank.com

? 1997 Positionwatch Limited

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 >>PW:INT. & SR. PROGRAMMER/ ANALYSTS: COBOL, COBOL 11, DB2, JCL, IMS, MVS - PW3

Before posting "job openings" in a COBOL newsgroup, please see the COBOL FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions) which can be found at

 http://www.netcom.com/~wmklein/cobolfaq.htm

And look for the topics:

 18. What can/should I post in the COBOL newsgroups?
 18.2 Can I post job openings in the newsgroups and if so what should I
include?

(You may want to pay particular attention to what the newsgroup viewers
assume when you post an opening without specifying rates.)

--
+ +
+   Bill Klein -

Quote:

>Description

>You are an enthusiastic, achievement oriented and innovative
>professional, who has good communication and interpersonal skills.
>Your track record of accomplishments includes application development
>experience with a combination of COBOL, COBOL 11, DB2, JCL, IMS, and
>MVS.

>Royal Bank Financial Group presents an unparalleled opportunity to
>build a dynamic and satisfying career. Our environment is leading
>edge, our compensation is market competitive, our employees receive
>intensive technical education and enjoy multiple opportunities to
>develop new skills.

>"Must Have" Skills

>A minimum of 3 years experience and a combination of:

>COBOL, COBOL 11;
>DB2, IMS;
>JCL and/or
>MVS;

>Posting Date: 4/3/98
>Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
>Title: Intermediate and Senior Programmer/Analyst
>Technology: Mainframe
>Industry: Financial

>Contact Info

>Please quote PW3 on the subject field of your fax or email. For email
>attachments, please use WORD '95, *.rtf or *.txt formats.

>We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Qualified candiates
>will be contacted promptly.
>Fax: 416-256-0282

>Royal Bank values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to
>employment equity.

>Company General Address
>Royal Bank Financial Group
>Employment Resource Centre
>970 Lawrence Ave. West, Suite 110
>Toronto, Ontario
>Canada M6A 3B6
>Fax: 416-256-0282
>Company Web Site: www.royalbank.com

>? 1997 Positionwatch Limited

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Seeking experienced COBOL Programmer Analyst with MVS, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS, IDMS, VSAM

2. Seeking experienced COBOL PROGRAMMER with CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, IDMS, IMS, COBOL - Cleveland, OH

3. KC>Mainframe>COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS>Excellent $$$

4. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

5. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

6. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

7. Seeking Cobol Programmer (MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, IMS, , IDMS, VSAM) Perm position - OHIO

8. COBOL/CICS/DB2/IMS Programmer Analyst contracts in SF and San Mateo - recruiter

9. ++++ASAP JOB OPN-->COBOL, IMS, VSAM, JCL, MVS DEVELOPER NEEDED

10. US-CA- Sr. Programmer Analyst-COBOL-Sanwa Bank

11. Sr. Programmer/Analyst/COBOL/VAX/Financial/Accounting/Applications/

12. US-OH - COBOL Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Adia Technical Services