Micro Focus Users group meeting, Seattle, October 17
Author Message
 Micro Focus Users group meeting, Seattle, October 17

Here is the agenda provided by Merant.  If you want to attend, please
send me mail, so I have a good count.  I will send you details on where
the meeting is in return.  It will be in a Boeing building near the
south end of Boeing field.  Thanks,

As a MERANT customer, you might be interested in attending the next
meeting of the Seattle area MERANT User Group meeting on Tuesday,
October 17th.  This meeting will be focused on:

Mining Business Rules From Legacy Applications To Produce Reusable
Components

Agenda

8:30   -   9:00 Registration and Continental Breakfast

9:00   -   9:15 Opening Remarks

9:15   -   9:45 Leverage your existing enterprise assets and move them
into the new internet
marketplace using MERANT's Legacy Transformation Solutions
- presented by Steve Giovanelli, MERANT

9:45   - 10:30  Revolve - Overview, Architecture and Futures
- presented by Richard Zawislak, MERANT

10:30  -  11:00 Accelerating Global IT system change programs using
Revolve Enterprise
Edition (Demonstration)
- presented by Richard Zawislak, MERANT

11:00   -  12:00        Mining Business Rules From Legacy Applications To
Produce Reusable
Components
- presented by Paul Paetz, Netron.

12:00   -   1:00        Lunch - sponsored by MERANT

1:00     -   1:15       Closing remarks / Questions / Door Prizes / Adjourn

DID YOU KNOW....?
MERANT Micro Focus branded products are just one piece of a total MERANT
solution that could be solving ALL your enterprise development
challenges, from software configuration management to data connectivity
and developing a web strategy.  Check out our all-new website at
www.merant.com and browse to Egility solutions.  You can learn how
Revolve Enterprise Edition and Asset Miner fit into the Big Picture of
total solutions from MERANT.

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Midwest Area Micro Focus User Group meeting (Chicago)

2. Ann: Puget Sound (WA,USA) ST/OODBMS User Group 1/17 meeting - VisualWave

3. Toronto Smalltalk User Group: May 17 meeting

4. User group meeting Feb 17 in Las Vegas

5. 17 October, 1996 Thursday San Diego ACM SigAda Meeting

6. Seattle area Lisp users' group meeting

7. Seattle Nov 18 st user group meeting - design patterns

8. DC Smalltalk Users Group October Meeting Cancelled

9. October meeting of Puget Sound Smalltalk Users Group

10. Minutes of the October meeting of the Colorado Eiffel User's Group

11. October's Colorado Eiffel User's Group Meeting

12. DC Smalltalk Users Group October Meeting