Chicago MF COBOL/Unix Openings
Author Message
 Chicago MF COBOL/Unix Openings

Quote:

>For those of you who are interested, our company has several great
>full-time Micro Focus COBOL positions available in the Chicagoland area.
>This is with a fantastic team at a growing Fortune 50 company.

>Starting salaries are 30-57k for Programmers and 50-65k for Systems
>Analysts.  1+ year of Unix based COBOL (preferably Microfocus)
>development experience is required, 3+ years preferred.  Unix Shell
>scripting or Unix Systems Administration experience is also preferred.

>Best Regards,

>Lynn Payne
>PSi
>801-431-0464

Just a small added comment.

Anyone contacting Lynn Payne will not be disappointed.  He's not a
resume collector.  He genuinely cares about his applicants and will
not BS you or lead you down the "primrose" path.  He's a great
recruiter and an honest person.  Give him a shot!

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF COBOL in Chicago

2. Info/Advice needed on IBM Cobol 2 to MF Unix Cobol conversion

3. Chicago: Fortune 100 Immediate Openings: COBOL PROGRAMMER

4. Chicago Y2K COBOL Programmer Job Opening

5. Opening 2 oracle databases in MF Cobol program?

6. MF Cobol/2 V1.3 for SCO UNIX

7. MF Cobol/Unix/Menus - HELP!

8. Help with MF Cobol/Unix/EOF Condition

9. MF COBOL on UNIX: Report Writer?

10. MF COBOL on UNIX: Report Writer?

11. MF COBOL on UNIX: cobputenv question