JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers
Author Message
 JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

We have immediate job openings for FOUR Tandem/Cobol Programmers
in New York City. These can be consulting or full-time positions.
Salary is open based on skills and experience.

Please send your resume for immediate consideration:

Lizette Koppel
Account Manager
Concepts In Computing, Inc.
Phone: 212-765-9878
Fax: 212-765-9879

Sun, 16 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

Quote:

> JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

> We have immediate job openings for FOUR Tandem/Cobol Programmers
> in New York City. These can be consulting or full-time positions.
> Salary is open based on skills and experience.

If you want to be taken seriously when posting to comp.lang.cobol please
post the rate (or range of rates... I do not think the salary is open
to, say, $300K/year?) for the position/s for which you are soliciting

To do otherwise is to risk being called ungentlemanly things... you
poopie-head, you!

DD

Sun, 16 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

: >
: > JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers
: >
: > We have immediate job openings for FOUR Tandem/Cobol Programmers
: > in New York City. These can be consulting or full-time positions.
: > Salary is open based on skills and experience.

: If you want to be taken seriously when posting to comp.lang.cobol please
: post the rate (or range of rates... I do not think the salary is open
: to, say, $300K/year?) for the position/s for which you are soliciting

: To do otherwise is to risk being called ungentlemanly things... you
: poopie-head, you!

: DD

How about you do us *all* a favour and respond via email to these
headhunters.

That'll save the newsgroup from your posts.

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

Quote:

> : >
> : > JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers
> : >
> : > We have immediate job openings for FOUR Tandem/Cobol Programmers
> : > in New York City. These can be consulting or full-time positions.
> : > Salary is open based on skills and experience.

> : If you want to be taken seriously when posting to comp.lang.cobol please
> : post the rate (or range of rates... I do not think the salary is open
> : to, say, $300K/year?) for the position/s for which you are soliciting

> : To do otherwise is to risk being called ungentlemanly things... you
> : poopie-head, you!

> : DD

> How about you do us *all* a favour and respond via email to these
> headhunters.
> That'll save the newsgroup from your posts.

Already being done, old man; all replies are done with the post/mail
option of Netscape... as for 'saving the newsgroup' I must have missed
your election to Newsgroup Saviour; congratulations on your achieving so
noble and coveted a position.

DD

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

2. Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

3. New York New York Smalltalk (Job)

4. US-New York/New Jersey: Smalltalk and C++ programmers needed

5. US-TX-Austin Tandem/Cobol Programmer

6. US-TX-Austin Tandem/Cobol Programmers (10 openings)

7. US - CT: Tandem Cobol 85 Programmer/Analyst

8. Tandem Cobol Programmer - Cupertino, CA

9. Tandem Cobol Programmer - Cupertino area, CA

10. NYC JOB OPENINGS: COBOL PROGRAMMING ON TANDEM

11. Tandem & COBOL Job in Boulder

12. NEW YORK SMALLTALK (JOB)