CA-IDEAL Wanted Dead or Alive!!!
Author Message
 CA-IDEAL Wanted Dead or Alive!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a Cobol/DB2 developer with CA-IDEAL?
Looking desperately for someone to come to RTP area.

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CA-IDEAL Wanted Dead or Alive!!!

>--------------F5ACFD0402CD8AA03C12D2FE

>Does anyone know where I can find a Cobol/DB2 developer with CA-IDEAL?

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
for the position(s) posted; to do otherwise leads many to conclude that
you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to determine
rates.

DD

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CA-IDEAL Wanted Dead or Alive!!!

> Does anyone know where I can find a Cobol/DB2 developer with CA-IDEAL?
> Looking desperately for someone to come to RTP area.

How desperate are you?  $150,000/year?  $200,000/year? $250,000/year?

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-KY-OH***WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE*** DB2/CICS P/A's

2. WANTED: Dead or Alive -- Data Flow Analyzer for Ada

3. WANTED Dead or Alive: Prolog

4. ? SmallTalk Developers Wanted Dead or Alive! ( VisualAge)

5. Gforth: alive or dead?

6. Clipper is Dead!!Help us to stay alive

7. COBOL dead or alive?

8. Turbo Prolog - dead or alive?

9. html_library question (dead or alive?)

10. Dead or Alive

11. CA-Ideal to Cobol conversion

12. Mainframe COBOL II and CA-IDEAL