Assembler for COBOL Programmers
Author Message
 Assembler for COBOL Programmers

I'm looking for the book with the same title as the subject.  My
understanding is that it is out of print, so I am probably looking at
getting a used copy.  If anybody knows where I can find a copy (and I
already have a couple of book search places looking for it) or can
recommend another book/tutorial on the same subject I would appreciate it.
Thanks
--
Jonathan Kapleau

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler for COBOL Programmers

Quote:
>I'm looking for the book with the same title as the subject.  My
>understanding is that it is out of print, so I am probably looking at
>getting a used copy.  If anybody knows where I can find a copy (and I
>already have a couple of book search places looking for it) or can
>recommend another book/tutorial on the same subject I would appreciate
>it. Thanks

That book is for the assembler language of IBM mainframes, not Intel
80x86. You might be able to find it, or  a similar one, from the Web sites
for Amazon (www.amazon.com) and/or Computer LIteracy Bookshop
(www.clbooks.com).

Before buying any book on an assembler language, make sure it is for the
hardware platform you really intend to program.

Regards

Dave
<Team PL/I>

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Book Wanted - Assembler for Cobol Programmers

2. Assembler for COBOL Programmers

3. US-MO,NB-ASSEMBLER/CICS/COBOL PROGRAMMER NEEDED-CONTRACT OR PERM

4. US-FL-SE****PROGRAMMERS: MAINFRAMERS (DB2,CICS,COBOL,ASSEMBLER)****CONTRACT

5. USNC-Charlotte-Cobol, Assembler programmer needed!

6. Jobs: Assembler/Cobol Y2k Programmers

7. COBOL/ASSEMBLER PROGRAMMER/ANALYST POSISTIONS AVAILABLE--OREGON

8. Cobol Programmer with Assembler experience needed

9. PA/Assembler, Cobol, programmers needed ASAP

10. Contract Clarion Programmer and Contract Cobol Programmer/Analyst

11. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400

12. What's new *and* interesting for IBM mainframe COBOL programmers - in the next COBOL Standard