Free to a good home: several panes of toughened glass
Author Message
 Free to a good home: several panes of toughened glass

This is the stuff with wire embedded in it, and is also rippled on the
surface. I have at least half a dozen panes of it, each being around
2' wide and 3-3.5' long. If anyone wants it please shout, otherwise it
goes to the dump next weekend.

--
Paul Oldham, Milton, Cambridge, UK
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Free to a good home: several panes of toughened glass

Quote:

> This is the stuff with wire embedded in it, and is also rippled on the
> surface. I have at least half a dozen panes of it, each being around
> 2' wide and 3-3.5' long. If anyone wants it please shout, otherwise it
> goes to the dump next weekend.

> --
> Paul Oldham, Milton, Cambridge, UK
> http://www.the-hug.demon.co.uk/paul/
> To email me take the "x" off the *reply-to* address

Paul

Could I use these with 3.1 as well as '95 and NT ????

My 3.1 application keeps falling over with GPF's, Would toughened glass
help ????

Mike Rochford
-------------
EasiRun International

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Free to a good home: several panes of toughened glass

Damn, damn, damn. That should have gone into cam.misc. Dunno how that
happened. Apologies to all. Original message now cancelled.

--
Paul Oldham, Milton, Cambridge, UK
http://www.the-hug.demon.co.uk/paul/
To email me take the "x" off the *reply-to* address

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Old Clipper Documentation - Free to a good home

2. Clipper journals - free to good home

3. Free to a good home: Forth books

4. Free...to a good home

5. Free to good home: Sinclair ZX-81 w/Forth ROMs

6. Dylan manual in Austin free to good home

7. Free to a good home: the tower of Hanoi

8. VSW: Need good text pane replacement

9. ...several sessions generally leads to better memory ...

10. Input from several fields in several files

11. FREE at home bussiness

12. FREE at home bussiness