MF Cobol and AIX 4.2
Author Message
 MF Cobol and AIX 4.2

Is MF Cobol available on AIX 4.2?  If not, when will it be?

                                Thanks,
                                Glen Johnson

Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MF Cobol and AIX 4.2

: Is MF Cobol available on AIX 4.2?  If not, when will it be?

:                               Thanks,
:                               Glen Johnson

mf cobol v4 is available from mf.  ibm used to resell the mf
compiler but ibm dropped the mf compiler in favor of their
new compiler for aix.

we own and use both the mf compiler and the ibm compiler.

I recall that in order to get the version of the compiler that
is supposed to work with AIX 4.2 we had to first buy the compiler
from mf sales and then call mf support for the version of
the compiler that worked with 4.2.

consider buying the ibm compiler.  it feels like a real compiler
and not something that was ported from a pc platform.

Michael Potter,
my opinions are my own, i can defend them, i reserve the right
to change them.

Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone using OBJECT COBOL on AIX 4.2?

2. Gprof under AIX 4.2

3. Memory Problems on AIX 4.2

4. Problems with Dynamic Library compiling on AIX 4.2 Python 1.5.2

5. problem with shared libraries on AIX 4.2

6. TCL 8.02p on AIX 4.2 - Problem with security permissions

7. SUID and TCL 8.2 on AIX 4.2

8. Building Tix4.1.0 on Aix 4.2

9. Memory Problems using TkTcl 8.0.5 on AIX 4.2

10. Tk segmentation fault on AIX 4.2

11. tcl8.1a2 on AIX 4.2

12. Probs with dp4.0b2 / Tcl8.0p2 on AIX 4.2