DEC Cobol and CDDL (cross reference)
Author Message
 DEC Cobol and CDDL (cross reference)

Hi,

I wonder if someone could tell me the datatype equivalencies between DEC
Cobol and CDDL, or at least where to find this table.

I don't know if that information exists on line.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DEC Ada/SCA cross-reference question

2. OS/390 COBOL copybook cross reference

3. MVS COBOL Cross Reference

4. Cross reference COBOL source: want literals listed too....?

5. cross-reference for COBOL source: literals listed too?

6. vax cobol -->>> dec cobol

7. VAX Cobol -> DEC Cobol

8. Bernecky gets his references crossed

9. text file cross-reference utility

10. App-Ref Beta 7d - Clarion Cross Reference

11. App-Ref Beta 7b Released - Clarion Cross Reference

12. App-Ref Beta 7a Released - Clarion Cross Reference