Searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux
Author Message
 Searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux

I'm searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux. Where I can search???

Thanks

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:21:10 GMT
 Searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux

Quote:

> I'm searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux. Where I can search???

Did you try www.Microfocus.com ?

Or is it that you want it without having to pay like the rest of us have
?

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:14:42 GMT
 Searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux
I must install a software (SPIGA X III) and it wants Run Time MF Cobol rel.
1.3...
So, I'm searching for a freeware version. Exists?????
Have you an idea????
Thanks

Quote:

> > I'm searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux. Where I can search???

> Did you try www.Microfocus.com ?

> Or is it that you want it without having to pay like the rest of us have
> ?

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:00:20 GMT
 Searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux
I don't know this software, but surely, if it was licensed or sold to you or
your company, the MF COBOL run time would have also been supplied, or
information on licensing the run time would have been included.

Commercial software doesn't usually come free....
-----------

Quote:

> I must install a software (SPIGA X III) and it wants Run Time MF Cobol rel.
> 1.3...
> So, I'm searching for a freeware version. Exists?????
> Have you an idea????
> Thanks

> > > I'm searching MF Cobol/2 rel. 1.3 for Linux. Where I can search???

> > Did you try www.Microfocus.com ?

> > Or is it that you want it without having to pay like the rest of us have
> > ?

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:12:28 GMT

1. MF 1.3 for UNIX fh* utilities

2. SIG Eiffel/S 1.3 for Linux (Help me!)

3. Problem with EIFFEL / SiG 1.3 (Shareware) and LINUX

4. Assertions SEGV with Eiffel/S 1.3 on Linux

5. Clean 1.3 available (Mac, Windows, Linux, Solaris)

6. Announce: Oberon for GNU/Linux 1.3 released

7. Python 1.3 for solaris & linux

8. Python 1.3 for solaris & linux

9. 1.3 doesn't build on Linux 1.1.81

10. Linux, pthreads, and 1.3

11. Python 1.3/Linux bug: AttributeError

12. Compiling Python 1.3 on Debian GNU/Linux