Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 (V4L20)
Author Message
 Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 (V4L20)

A lot of folks on comp.lang.cobol have expressed interest in Fujitsu COBOL
so we thought you might like to know the following:

Mastering COBOL is a book that was written for those who want to gain an
in-depth understanding of COBOL, including GUI application development,
object-oriented programming, legacy code, internal data representations, and
traditional mainframe development with IMS, CICS, SQL, and JCL.

Starting April 1st (no fooling!), our prices are increasing so if you're
thinking of buying Fujitsu COBOL, youll want to act now. Our prices will
still be highly competitive but why pay more by delaying your purchase a
month or two? You can learn more about Fujitsu COBOL by visiting our website
at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks as ever for your interest - we enjoy comp.lang.cobol's lively
discussion of COBOL-related topics.

Regards,
Fujitsu Software Corporation

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

2. COBOL Developers Newsletter Offer from Fujitsu Software Corporation

3. Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

4. Fujitsu Cobol 4.2 with Win2000 pro

5. Re-Install Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

6. Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 ISAM Questions

7. Fujitsu Cobol 4.2

8. fujitsu cobol 4.2

9. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

10. Fujitsu COBOL -- FREE OFFER

11. Fujitsu COBOL -- FREE OFFER

12. Fujitsu PowerCobol 4.2