Searching for Unix Cobol Benchmark Data
Author Message
 Searching for Unix Cobol Benchmark Data

        Searching for independently run benchmarking data for Unix-based COBOL
        compilers - both compile and runtime - for leading compilers (Micro Focus,
        AcuCobol, Digital, Wang, any others).

Sun, 22 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching for Unix Cobol Benchmark Data

Quote:
>    Searching for independently run benchmarking data for Unix-based COBOL
>    compilers - both compile and runtime - for leading compilers (Micro Focus,
>    AcuCobol, Digital, Wang, any others).

I'm interested in this too - please post here or email me too on

Ta
Matt

Thu, 26 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help me ....I'm searching the rm/cobol 85 for sco unix

2. UNIX COBOL interacting with WINDOWS programs/data

3. Cobol-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

4. Unix Data files vs DOS data files

5. Search for new benchmarks for SPEC98 now underway...

6. Search for new benchmarks for SPEC98 now underway...

7. Searching for source for various benchmarks

8. Searching for source for various benchmarks

9. search for benchmark

10. benchmark problems for state-space search

11. Search for new benchmarks for SPEC98 now underway...

12. Unix benchmarks