Micro Focus COBOL compiler desperately needed
Author Message
 Micro Focus COBOL compiler desperately needed

Does anyone know where I can secure a copy of the Micro Focus Personal COBOL
compiler for a fair price?

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 Micro Focus COBOL compiler desperately needed

Did you try the micro focus web site? Maybe provantage.com resells the
product.

Alain

Quote:
>Does anyone know where I can secure a copy of the Micro Focus Personal COBOL
>compiler for a fair price?

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Micro Focus COBOL compiler desperately needed

You can call King Computer Services Inc. (818) 951-5240 or Fax (818) 353-1278.
They are in Tujunga, CA

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need HELP Desperately!!!! Micro Focus COBOL Netexpress 2.0

2. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

3. compiler for micro focus cobol

4. Micro Focus Personal Cobol Compiler

5. Micro Focus compiler error - help needed

6. Need Micro Focus Cobol

7. MICRO FOCUS COBOL + INGRES NEEDS

8. NEED MICRO FOCUS COBOL WORKBENCH V3.2.20

9. Need help to convert Micro Focus Cobol Data

10. Micro Focus Personal Cobol student needs help

11. Micro Focus Cobol training needs

12. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol