TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com
Author Message
 TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

Amazon.com finally got their act together, and you can order my book,
Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours via their site now.  It's only $19.99
via their site, and does come with the complete Fujitsu 3.0 starter
kit.  They still have the page count wrong, it's 489 not 350.

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

Quote:

> Amazon.com finally got their act together, and you can order my book,
> Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours via their site now.  It's only $19.99
> via their site, and does come with the complete Fujitsu 3.0 starter
> kit.  They still have the page count wrong, it's 489 not 350.

Well, I changed my mind.  Amazon had the problem with their database
fixed - for about 3 hours you could order the book.  Now it's broken
again.  For the same price you can get the book at
http://www.barnesandnoble.com - they seem to have their act together.

-------------------------
Visit my updated website at
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

Quote:

> > Amazon.com finally got their act together, and you can order my book,
> > Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours via their site now.  It's only $19.99
> > via their site, and does come with the complete Fujitsu 3.0 starter
> > kit.  They still have the page count wrong, it's 489 not 350.

> Well, I changed my mind.  Amazon had the problem with their database
> fixed - for about 3 hours you could order the book.  Now it's broken
> again.  For the same price you can get the book at
> http://www.barnesandnoble.com - they seem to have their act together.

They got it fixed.  Maybe.  Order away from Amazon now, but know that
my posting this message might cause it to get broken again!

Quote:
> -------------------------
> Visit my updated website at
> http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

-------------------------
Visit my updated website at
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

Quote:

>Amazon.com finally got their act together, and you can order my book,
>Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours via their site now.  It's only $19.99
>via their site, and does come with the complete Fujitsu 3.0 starter
>kit.  They still have the page count wrong, it's 489 not 350.

Or you can get it from your local bookstore - cheaper and faster than
from Amazon.com.

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com
On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:21:27 -0600, "Jerry Peacock"

Quote:

>>Amazon.com finally got their act together, and you can order my book,
>>Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours via their site now.  It's only $19.99
>>via their site, and does come with the complete Fujitsu 3.0 starter
>>kit.  They still have the page count wrong, it's 489 not 350.

>Or you can get it from your local bookstore - cheaper and faster than
>from Amazon.com.

Did you SEE it in a bookstore?  That's cool!  Thanks Jerry.

PS- do you use the 32 bit version of CA-Realia?

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com
Or you can pick it up at Books a Million for $17.99. I noticed it  there the
other day, when I was looking for a few books on COBOL.  I have to take a
COBOL class next semester, so I was trying to get a little ahead of the
game.

Quote:
>On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:21:27 -0600, "Jerry Peacock"

>>>Amazon.com finally got their act together, and you can order my book,
>>>Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours via their site now.  It's only $19.99
>>>via their site, and does come with the complete Fujitsu 3.0 starter
>>>kit.  They still have the page count wrong, it's 489 not 350.

>>Or you can get it from your local bookstore - cheaper and faster than
>>from Amazon.com.

>Did you SEE it in a bookstore?  That's cool!  Thanks Jerry.

>PS- do you use the 32 bit version of CA-Realia?

Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!

2. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

3. Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

4. 50% off sale extended another 24 hours

5. Gitano Software Sites Down for the next 24 hours

6. Elasped Time past 24 hours

7. FA: Jupiter Ace - last 24 hours!

8. Planned 24 hour moderation outage.

9. Less than 24 hours... The Westergaard Y2K Colloquium

10. Review: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

11. OT: swen-filter version 5 - 100% matches over the last 24 hours for my mailbox

12. 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?