Link mod unable to find library...
Author Message
 Link mod unable to find library...

I just purchase tycobol in 24 hours.
I created a cobol program that makes use of the cgisetup, cgiread and
cgiwritr  prog's. I got a clean compile and attempted to link and
received an error that said "3 unresolved externals". I read further
on down through the cgi guide and noticed it said I have to link the
file cgiwin32.obj.  I thought to myself, this must be where the three
externals reside. I took the cgiwin32.obj file and moved it into the
folder where my program resided (for convenience mostly) and attempted
to link. It seemed to correct the unresolved externals error, but I
get the following error.

cannot open file oldnames.lib.

I looked for a file named oldnames.lib on my PC and I am unable to
locate it. I'm guessing that the cgiwin32.obj file makes use of this
lib, however I don't know where it is and I'm stuck.  Any suggestions?

Kevin.

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:50:49 GMT

1. pgplot library and linking; finding libraries

2. Could not find init.tcl when linked to static library

3. Where to find: Self Mod. Code

4. MOD Library ?

5. CRITICAL ERROR #1: Unable to Find Window Handle

6. generation-error : unable to find

7. Generator Error: Unable to find edit-in-place field in list box

8. unable to find visa refnum

9. Get "Unable to find resource files."

10. Call Library Function - Function not found in library

11. 'unable to find ncxlmode executable'

12. Unable to find devices.dat?