Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours
Author Message
 Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

MCP finally updated their web site for my book.  To view the Table of
Contents and a sample chapter (Unfortunately it's probably the most
boring chapter in the book - Chapter 3) go here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the MacMillan Catalog
link.

Then search by title for Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

Unfortunately there is no way to link you directly to the page.

-------------------------
Visit my updated website at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours
It looks good, Thane.  Well done.
Quote:

>MCP finally updated their web site for my book.  To view the Table of
>Contents and a sample chapter (Unfortunately it's probably the most
>boring chapter in the book - Chapter 3) go here:

>http://www.mcp.com

>Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the MacMillan Catalog
>link.

>Then search by title for Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

>Unfortunately there is no way to link you directly to the page.

>-------------------------
>Visit my updated website at
>http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

Quote:

>MCP finally updated their web site for my book.  To view the Table of
>Contents and a sample chapter (Unfortunately it's probably the most
>boring chapter in the book - Chapter 3) go here:

>http://www.mcp.com

>Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the MacMillan Catalog
>link.

>Then search by title for Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

>Unfortunately there is no way to link you directly to the page.

Been there. Done that. Liked it!

Wed, 23 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours
Good job, Thane!
--

Sun Valley Systems    http://personal.bhm.bellsouth.net/~judmc

>MCP finally updated their web site for my book.  To view the Table of
>Contents and a sample chapter (Unfortunately it's probably the most
>boring chapter in the book - Chapter 3) go here:

>http://www.mcp.com

>Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the MacMillan Catalog
>link.

>Then search by title for Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

>Unfortunately there is no way to link you directly to the page.

>-------------------------
>Visit my updated website at
>http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

Quote:
> MCP finally updated their web site for my book.  To view the Table of
> Contents and a sample chapter (Unfortunately it's probably the most
> boring chapter in the book - Chapter 3) go here:

> http://www.mcp.com

> Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the MacMillan Catalog
> link.

> Then search by title for Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

> Unfortunately there is no way to link you directly to the page.

> -------------------------
> Visit my updated website at
> http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Great going Thane!!

--
Jeff

Fri, 25 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!

2. Great price on Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

3. Review: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

4. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

5. TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

6. HELP Anybody got documentation to teach yourself cobol

7. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 days ....

8. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days - Available in French

9. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days in Chinese

10. Teach Yourself COBOL w/compiler on CD-ROM

11. Teach Yourself Cobol in 21 days

12. WARNING - Teach yourself COBOL in 21 Days