*****US-CHI. COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)
Author Message
 *****US-CHI. COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

Interactive Business Consultants, Inc. (IBC), an information
technology consulting firm, currently has immediate openings for
individuals with expertise in  COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS, to work on
projects for our FORTUNE 100 clients.

Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume to IBC for an
immediate consideration for the placement on our projects, which are
based in the Chicago vicinity.

INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, INC.
360 West Schick Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (708) 539-0786
Fax: (708) 539-1786

Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 *****US-CHI. COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

Interactive Business Consultants, Inc. (IBC), an information
technology consulting firm, currently has immediate openings for
individuals with expertise in  COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS, to work on
projects for our FORTUNE 100 clients.

Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume to IBC for an
immediate consideration for the placement on our projects, which are
based in the Chicago vicinity.

INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, INC.
360 West Schick Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (708) 539-0786
Fax: (708) 539-1786

Sat, 30 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. *****US-CHI. COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

2. *****US-CHI. COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

3. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

4. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

5. *****US-CHI. COBOL, IMS, VSAM, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

6. *****US-CHI. COBOL, IMS, VSAM, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

7. *****US-CHI. COBOL, IMS, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

8. US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL

9. NE - Omaha - Software Development Analyst - COBOL MVS JCL ROSCOE VSAM CICS

10. Seeking experienced COBOL Programmer Analyst with MVS, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS, IDMS, VSAM

11. Seeking Cobol Programmer (MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, IMS, , IDMS, VSAM) Perm position - OHIO

12. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL