privacy of financial data? Sure!
Author Message
 privacy of financial data? Sure!

I used to think that my fiancncial data had privacy and security.  It
simple doesn't.

I just received the first copy of the free newsletter from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
It tells in plain English how to guard my privacy and security online
and offline.
It is excellent.

John

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 privacy of financial data? Sure!

Quote:

--
This bit of nonsense brought to you by the annoying spammers who like to
troll the news groups for new people to annoy. Protect yourself and

Return address is John underscore Saxton at ML dot com

Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. !!!Bluemountain -PRIVACY ALERT!! 7034

2. OT: Privacy issue - Important!

3. Germans Find Pentium III Flaw - Your privacy - Expires 2/28/99

4. LOGO-L> Shuffling words and privacy

5. [PRIVACY LAW] PEER GRADING

6. Internet privacy, your thoughts?

7. Ada privacy/security

8. Computer/telecomunications privacy

9. Germans Find Pentium III Flaw - Your privacy - Expires 2/28/99

10. Is on-call an invasion of privacy?

11. Serious privacy leak in Python for Windows

12. New Python for Windows extensions that fix privacy concerns