*****US-CHICAGO Microfocus COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II (RECRUITER)
Author Message
 *****US-CHICAGO Microfocus COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II (RECRUITER)

Interactive Business Consultants, Inc. (IBC), an information
technology consulting firm, currently has immediate openings for
individuals with expertise in  Microfocus COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II ,
to work on projects for our FORTUNE 100 clients.

Candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume to IBC for an
immediate consideration for the placement on our projects, which are
based in the Chicago vicinity.

INTERACTIVE BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, INC.
360 West Schick Road
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (708) 539-0786
Fax: (708) 539-1786

Mon, 05 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. *****US-CHI. MICROFOCUS COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II (RECRUITER)

2. *****US-CHI. MICROFOCUS COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II (RECRUITER)

3. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, DB2, ADW, ASSEMBLER (RECRUITER)

4. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, DB2, CICS, AION (Plus), VSAM (RECRUITER)

5. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, DB2, CICS, AION (Plus), VSAM (RECRUITER)

6. US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL

7. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

8. Help with Microfocus personal cobol and Microfocus Level II cobol

9. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

10. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, VSAM, EDI, JCL, MVS (RECRUITER)

11. US-VA(McClean)-COBOL Developers(mainframe)with MicroFocus Revolve-Recruiter [NL479]

12. US-NJ(Warren )-COBOL/C++, Microfocus Programmer -Recruiter [NL550 - 99]