SET-DESKTOP-WINDOW question
Author Message
 SET-DESKTOP-WINDOW question

Hi all,

does the SET-DESKTOP-WINDOW function work within exe-files, too?

I want to start a Cobol.exe with the window handle of the in spe parent
as a command line parameter.

Do I have a chance to manage that?

Thank YOU for all your help in advance,
Florian.

--
To send me eMail just remove NO..SPAM from reply-address!
Um mir eMail zu schicken bitte NO..SPAM aus der Reply-Address entfernen!

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about setting up objects on desktop

2. New desktop shortcut and window display at windows startup

3. setting desktop picture from canvas?

4. Setting the wallpaper on a win2k desktop

5. Setting OS/2's Desktop Background Color

6. Setting Minimize To DESKTOP ??

7. HELP! how do you set DESKTOP

8. Setting Folder Position and Size on Desktop

9. desktop icons in Windows disappear

10. dock a window to desktop

11. Put Icon On Windows Desktop / Start menu

12. Centering Window on Desktop (VA 4.02)