CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Author Message
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85

Bonjour,
Si l'un de vous sais programmer en cobol, veuillez m'envoyer un mail de rponse.
--
Fabya.

Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Est-ce qu' ce certain tri est d'tude? Je suis un qui programme dans le
journal de COBOL, mais j'emploie la capacit de traduction d'AltaVista.com
pour traduire mon anglais en langue fran?aise.

CCCO

Bonjour,
Si l'un de vous sais programmer en cobol, veuillez m'envoyer un mail de
rponse.
--
Fabya.

Wed, 02 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85

Quote:

>C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

>------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFA718.AF5FAD40

>Bonjour,
>Si l'un de vous sais programmer en cobol, veuillez m'envoyer un mail de =
>r=E9ponse.=20

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leadsmany to
conclude that you are aither trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Je cherche un programmeur Cobol 85 pour m'aider dans un programme que je
n'arrie pas faire tout seul. Si tu sais fais-moi savoir. Merci

Quote:
> Est-ce qu' ce certain tri est d'tude? Je suis un qui programme dans le
> journal de COBOL, mais j'emploie la capacit de traduction d'AltaVista.com
> pour traduire mon anglais en langue fran?aise.

> CCCO

> Bonjour,
> Si l'un de vous sais programmer en cobol, veuillez m'envoyer un mail de
> rponse.
> --
> Fabya.

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Hiya DD,

I see you are still working that same old job -- requiring Dollars and Sense
info from borkers trolling for resumes.  I thought the request in French was
from a student looking for some COBOL 85 programming advice and besides, it
gave me an opportunity to renew my acquaintance with the AltaVista babelfish
language translation facilities.  It is really a hoot to translate English
into French, and then have AltaVista translate the French back into English.
It is really a practical demonstration of the familiar phrase "It loses
something in the translation."

CCCO

Quote:

> >C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

> >------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFA718.AF5FAD40

> >Bonjour,
> >Si l'un de vous sais programmer en cobol, veuillez m'envoyer un mail de =
> >r=E9ponse.=20

> When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
> associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leadsmany to
> conclude that you are aither trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
> determine rates.

> DD

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85

Quote:

>Hiya DD,

>I see you are still working that same old job -- requiring Dollars and Sense
>info from borkers trolling for resumes.

'Tis not an easy task, me lad, but *someone's* needs ta be a-doin' it!

Quote:
>I thought the request in French was
>from a student looking for some COBOL 85 programming advice

[snip]

Well, no wonder I got it wrong... I thought it was in German and was
simply requesting that a COBOL programmer send the author an email.  Since
the request was for email from a practioner of a particular Art I
concluded that the author needed to have some Art... practised; as
practising the Art of COBOL-coding is a COBOL-coder's job this is,
reasonably enough, a request for a COBOL-programmer to do a job... and one
does one's job for a rate, or range of rates.

Then again... I could be wrong and the author might only have wanted a
COBOL coder's opinion on the recent IMF conference in Washington,
DC... but I have been wrong before.

DD

Quote:

>> >C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

>> >------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BFA718.AF5FAD40

>> >Bonjour,
>> >Si l'un de vous sais programmer en cobol, veuillez m'envoyer un mail de =
>> >r=E9ponse.=20

>> When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
>> associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leadsmany to
>> conclude that you are aither trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
>> determine rates.

>> DD

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Calme toi un l'Amerloc, sinon va voir ailleurs aussi.
Tu te prends pour qui ?

Quote:

> >Hiya DD,

> >I see you are still working that same old job -- requiring Dollars and
Sense
> >info from borkers trolling for resumes.

> 'Tis not an easy task, me lad, but *someone's* needs ta be a-doin' it!

> >I thought the request in French was
> >from a student looking for some COBOL 85 programming advice

> [snip]

> Well, no wonder I got it wrong... I thought it was in German and was
> simply requesting that a COBOL programmer send the author an email.  Since
> the request was for email from a practioner of a particular Art I
> concluded that the author needed to have some Art... practised; as
> practising the Art of COBOL-coding is a COBOL-coder's job this is,
> reasonably enough, a request for a COBOL-programmer to do a job... and one
> does one's job for a rate, or range of rates.

> Then again... I could be wrong and the author might only have wanted a
> COBOL coder's opinion on the recent IMF conference in Washington,
> DC... but I have been wrong before.

> DD

> >> When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of
rates,
> >> associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leadsmany to
> >> conclude that you are aither trolling for resumes or running a blind ad
> >> determine rates.

> >> DD

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85

Quote:
> Calme toi un l'Amerloc, sinon va voir ailleurs aussi.
> Tu te prends pour qui ?

Speaking French is impolite.
This is another self-referential sentence.

Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Il n'y a pas que la langue anglaise dans le monde, n'est ce pas ?

Quote:

> > Calme toi un l'Amerloc, sinon va voir ailleurs aussi.
> > Tu te prends pour qui ?

> Speaking French is impolite.
> This is another self-referential sentence.

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85

Quote:
> Il n'y a pas que la langue anglaise dans le monde, n'est ce pas ?

no, but the language in this NG is English. My mother tongue is Danish
men det bruger jeg ikke her !
Quote:

> > > Calme toi un l'Amerloc, sinon va voir ailleurs aussi.
> > > Tu te prends pour qui ?

> > Speaking French is impolite.
> > This is another self-referential sentence.

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85

Quote:

> > Il n'y a pas que la langue anglaise dans le monde, n'est ce pas ?

> no, but the language in this NG is English. My mother tongue is Danish
> men det bruger jeg ikke her !

A word from your friendly NON-moderator.

There is NO "official" language of this NG.  HOWEVER, there are more readers
and contributors who speak English (well some American - both US and
Canadian, some British, and even an occasional Australian or New Zealander)
either as their 1st or 2nd language.  Therefore, you (any reader/poster) is
MOST likely to get a quicker and better reply if you post in English.  On the
other hand, I have not seen a post in ANY language (other than English) that
hasn't received at least a few replies.  (I don't remember seeing many
non-Latin alphabets, e.g. Japanese or Russian - but I do think we have even
had a few of those.)

--
Bill Klein
    wmklein <at> ix dot netcom dot com

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Tu es trs antipathique, {*filter*} {*filter*} {*filter*} do you understand now ?

Quote:

> > > Il n'y a pas que la langue anglaise dans le monde, n'est ce pas ?

> > no, but the language in this NG is English. My mother tongue is Danish
> > men det bruger jeg ikke her !

> A word from your friendly NON-moderator.

> There is NO "official" language of this NG.  HOWEVER, there are more
readers
> and contributors who speak English (well some American - both US and
> Canadian, some British, and even an occasional Australian or New
Zealander)
> either as their 1st or 2nd language.  Therefore, you (any reader/poster)
is
> MOST likely to get a quicker and better reply if you post in English.  On
the
> other hand, I have not seen a post in ANY language (other than English)
that
> hasn't received at least a few replies.  (I don't remember seeing many
> non-Latin alphabets, e.g. Japanese or Russian - but I do think we have
even
> had a few of those.)

> --
> Bill Klein
>     wmklein <at> ix dot netcom dot com

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 CHERCHE UN PROGRAMMEUR COBOL 85
Can "Bablefish"  handle "men det bruger jeg ikke her"? Or even better:
"S? Leif, nu skal vi s'gu pr?ve deres overs?ttere",
Sorry folks, a local joke.
Regards
Ib
Leif Svalgaard skrev i meddelelsen ...
Quote:

>> Il n'y a pas que la langue anglaise dans le monde, n'est ce pas ?

>no, but the language in this NG is English. My mother tongue is Danish
>men det bruger jeg ikke her !

>> > Speaking French is impolite.
>> > This is another self-referential sentence.

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

 [ 45 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2] [3] [4]

 Relevant Pages

1. Programmeur assembleur cherche Job

2. cobol runtime error 46 for cobol 85

3. COBOL 74 v's COBOL 85 Usage

4. COBOL 74 vs COBOL 85

5. COBOL 74 vs COBOL 85

6. R/M COBOL 85 to COBOL-WOW Conversion

7. First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

8. COBOL-68 to COBOL-85 conversion

9. cobol 85 vs cobol II ???

10. COBOL 85 Vs COBOL II

11. je cherche quelqu'un qui fasse du realbasic region de lyon

12. WANTED: ANSI COBOL (74 - 85)