DYNAMITE OPPORTUNITY
Author Message
 DYNAMITE OPPORTUNITY

We have made 10 placements with this co. in the last month...the People
who have already started absolutely LOVE it!!!  We are looking for
programmers and programmer/analysts with 1-6 yrs experience. Skill sets
needed are Cobol, Cobol l1, DB2, CICS, IMS,IDMS, access, EDI, or any
combination.  What you don't know, you will have the opportunity to
learn.  Many benefits such as cobra, relo help, signing bonus, promotion
from within, in-house training. off-site training, stock options, 40lK,
major med, etc.....A Major conversion to client server in '97.  Oracle
already in house and they are testing Peoplesoft.

Once resume is received, interviews and decisions take place within 48
hours.   They are Serious!!

The Company is Woolworth Corporation,  The location is Harrisburg, PA.
If this seems like something you would have an interest in, please get
in contact with me.
Sue Soltis   Wolf Advisory Int'l  800-220-4092
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmer Available: Australian Opportunities? Other Opportunities?

2. job opportunity in bay area

3. Contract Opportunities

4. GREAT OPPORTUNITIES NATIONWIDE!

5. N.E. Smalltalk Opportunity

6. "Contract opportunities VisualAge"

7. Employment Opportunities with JumpStart Systems Inc.

8. Smalltalk Opportunities all over US

9. USA- Smalltalk Opportunities

10. Additional SmallTalk Resource and Opportunities

11. Employment opportunity at Wall Street firm

12. Income Opportunities from Investment Banker - Interested?