Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City
Author Message
 Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

We have immediate openings in New York City for people with 2 - 3 years
 experience in Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers,  salary ranges from 65 - 85K.
 Please foward your resume to:

Lizette Koppel
Account Manager
Concepts in Computing, Inc.
Phone: 212-765-9878
Fax: 212-765-9879

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

Quote:

> We have immediate openings in New York City for people with 2 - 3 years
>  experience in Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers,  salary ranges from 65 - 85K.
>  Please foward your resume to:

At least they're posting rates.

I guess they don't want someone with 15 years in the field.  Costs too much.

---
Frank Ney  WV/EMT-B VA/EMT-A  N4ZHG  LPWV  NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO
Sponsor, BATF Abuse page   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~croaker/batfabus.html
West {*filter*}ia Coordinator, Libertarian Second Amendment Caucus
NOTICE: Flaming email received will be posted to the appropriate newsgroups
- --
"Whether the authorities be invaders or merely local tyrants, the
effect of such [gun] laws is to place the individual at the mercy of
the state, unable to resist."
       - Robert Heinlein, in a 1949 letter concerning _Red Planet_

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

Quote:

>Hmmmm, these numbers are higher than I thought for the experience. Maybe the
>dam's busted after all

>..but then, NYNY does have a high cost of living...

>..still, 85K ain't bad.... 2-3 years...

I lived in NYC  for 5 years in the mid-to-late eighties.  In many ways, it's a
 great place.  But I can live better in the Carolinas at 50K than I could in
 NYC at 85K.

Tue, 04 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

Quote:

>>We have immediate openings in New York City for people with 2 - 3 years
>> experience in Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers,  salary ranges from 65 - 85K.
>> Please foward your resume to:

>>Lizette Koppel
>>Account Manager
>>Concepts in Computing, Inc.
>>Phone: 212-765-9878
>>Fax: 212-765-9879

>Hmmmm, these numbers are higher than I thought for the experience. Maybe the dam's busted after all
>..but then, NYNY does have a high cost of living...
>..still, 85K ain't bad.... 2-3 years...  Doesn't say "degree from MIT in Computer Science."
>..need to think this one over,  they could be hiring 20 year olds who went to COBOL-Tech for
>6 months after highschool....
>..you did say 85K, yep, right up there at the top...
>Cory Hamasaki

Would love to know what they are willing to pay for 15+ years hands-on
experience with those three (CICS/COBOL/VSAM), as well as 11+ with
IMS, some 8+ with SQL (DB2 and mainframe Oracle), and project leader/
management skills to boot....

I have to admit, no headhunter has come up with an impressive # so far
in the NY area....

Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

2. ** US/NYC COBOL, CICS, VSAM Programmer/Analyst Job Opening !!**

3. New York City -- CICS Internals, 18 month project

4. JOBS: New York, Tandem/Cobol programmers

5. Seeking experienced COBOL PROGRAMMER with CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, IDMS, IMS, COBOL - Cleveland, OH

6. Clipper Programmer needed in New York City

7. Clipper Programmer Needed - New York City

8. PL/I jobs in New York City?

9. New York New York Smalltalk (Job)

10. Job: New York/Wall St.- COBOL/CICS/VSAM - Snr. programmer analysts

11. 5 COBOL,CICS,DB2 CONTRACT OPENINGS in KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI / 1-800-676-662 #309

12. COBOL,CICS,DB2=Nashville,Jobs Now In The Music City,Bring a friend