OT: OS/390 Y2K issue
Author Message
 OT: OS/390 Y2K issue

The following looks medium "{*filter*}" for IBM OS/390 sites (not really
COBOL-related, but it is never a nice idea to "lose your backup data").

 DFSMShsm: Do not run the AUDIT function with the FIX parameter until further
notice

For details, see
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Bottom-Line:
  IBM "people" - please make certain that someone at your site is continuing
to watch:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Bill Klein
    wmklein <at> ix dot netcom dot com

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

2. Cobol OS/390 to C OS/390 V2R6

3. OT - MVS or OS/390 GDG Question

4. OT: OS/390, MVS, and getting ready for Jan 1, 2000

5. OS 390 Y2K CONVERSION TECH TIPS

6. Performance and resource issues with VisualAge PL/I for OS/390

7. Performance and resource issues with VisualAge PL/I for OS/390

8. CobAnal for MVS, OS/390 and z/OS New version

9. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

10. Python for IBM OS/400 OS/390

11. OT--Z-390 compilers using 64 bit?

12. BETA Y2K S/390 CASE Tool Available