JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER
Author Message
 JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

Seeking several excellent Cobol developers.    Experience with CICS
and or DB2  a plus.  Located in Denver, Colorado.  Other locations
also available.  Permanent.

Our firm specializes in recruiting computer  professionals for both
permanent and contract positions.  We have many openings across a wide
range of software and systems.  For consideration, please either
attach your resume (as a separate MS Word or Wordperfect for windows
file) to an email message, or you can fax your resume to us (in fine
resolution mode) at the number below.  All inquiries are treated as
strictly confidential.

Also see our web site at: < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rscott>.  This
is a clickable link if your newsreader supports it.

--

Ron Scott & Associates
10040 W. 32nd Ave.

Website:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rscott

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

Quote:

> Seeking several excellent Cobol developers.    Experience with CICS
> and or DB2  a plus.  Located in Denver, Colorado.  Other locations
> also available.  Permanent.

> Our firm specializes in recruiting computer  professionals for both
> permanent and contract positions.  We have many openings across a wide
> range of software and systems.  For consideration, please either
> attach your resume (as a separate MS Word or Wordperfect for windows
> file) to an email message, or you can fax your resume to us (in fine
> resolution mode) at the number below.  All inquiries are treated as
> strictly confidential.

> Also see our web site at: <http://www.dimensional.com/~rscott>.  This
> is a clickable link if your newsreader supports it.

> --

> Ron Scott & Associates
> 10040 W. 32nd Ave.
> Wheat Ridge, CO  80033
> Phone: 303-232-4015    Fax: 303-232-4094

> Website:  http://www.dimensional.com/~rscott

If and when you can quote a satisfactory hourly rate, I may consider
sending my resume.

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER

2. JOB: US-CO-COBOL DEVELOPER