Learning COBOL, Will job follow?
Author Message
 Learning COBOL, Will job follow?

    I am learning the COBOL language and I want to know what my prospects of
getting a related job would be.  I have a math degree and some programming
experience.  I would not mind getting into the position of learning more
languages and computer skills.  For now, I would be happy getting a temporary
position doing some COBOL programming that pays a decent hourly wage.  Where
should I look?

                                                        Thanks,

                                                         Mark

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning COBOL, Will job follow?

Carlos A. Santos

Life is wonderful only if you know what it means! : )

Wed, 01 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Learning Cobol and Getting Jobs

2. Willing to work at Home COBOL

3. MF COBOL or Fujitsu COBOL for learning?

4. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

5. Follow up question to Cobol Comparison

6. FYI (of possible interest to those following COBOL Standards)

7. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

8. Outstanding Job Opp, Learn Client/Server

9. JOB SURVEY: TO ENCOURAGE LEARNING FORTRAN

10. US-CO-Job for C++'s to learn VW Smalltalk

11. Info wanted: best way to learn Cobol