COBOL DeCompiler for IBM Mainframe
Author Message
 COBOL DeCompiler for IBM Mainframe

Hello,

Looking for a decompiler and maybe services.

Any input/experiences appreciated.

--
Brig Campbell

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend:
and inside a dog, it's too dark to read."

-Groucho Marx

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 COBOL DeCompiler for IBM Mainframe

Quote:

> Hello,

> Looking for a decompiler and maybe services.

> Any input/experiences appreciated.

Brig,
You might wanna check out http://www.source-recovery.com/
I stumbled accross this link but I know nothing about them...I'm sure
there's others out there as well...
--

Manager, Operations and Tech Support
United Retail Group. Inc.

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 COBOL DeCompiler for IBM Mainframe

Source Recovery Corporation provides this service.

Furnishing JCL, and record descriptions helps the process immensly.

Results may vary depending on compiler, optimizer, etc factors.
Rex Widmer
Builder of software archeology tools and other strange programs to help survive in a legacy based world.

Tue, 16 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. IBM Mainframe to IBM Unix Cobol conversion?

2. tandem COBOL to IBM Mainframe MVS COBOL Conversion

3. What's new *and* interesting for IBM mainframe COBOL programmers - in the next COBOL Standard

4. IBM Mainframe COBOL vs. AS/400 COBOL

5. IBM Mainframe - COBOL,IMS/DB/DC,CICS,DB2 immediate openings

6. VSAM Programming in COBOL vs Assembler on IBM Mainframe

7. IBM Mainframe COBOL "people"

8. Environmental Variables in LE COBOL on an IBM mainframe

9. IBM mainframe use of OO COBOL

10. IBM mainframes (was: COBOL needs your help.

11. IBM Mainframe Cobol to Unix

12. Boston, MA -- (2) Sr. P/As - Cobol / IBM Mainframe / MVS / TSO / JCL / Financial Apps