MVS Cobol/Cobol II CICS VSAM DB2 IDEAL Datacom Consultant available
Author Message
 MVS Cobol/Cobol II CICS VSAM DB2 IDEAL Datacom Consultant available

Hi all

I am a {*filter*} Analyst Programmer currently engaged by IBM in the United
Kingdom and available for consultancy work.

I have 16 years experience in IT. I also have gook working knowledge of
PL/1, DB2, VSAM, Metacobol, IDEAL and Datacom. Interested in using me? Send
me a mail.

Thanks for your time.

Barrie

Wed, 24 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MVS Cobol/Cobol II CICS VSAM DB2 IDEAL Datacom Consultant available

Quote:

>Hi all

>I am a {*filter*} Analyst Programmer currently engaged by IBM in the United
>Kingdom and available for consultancy work.

>I have 16 years experience in IT. I also have gook working knowledge of
>PL/1, DB2, VSAM, Metacobol, IDEAL and Datacom. Interested in using me? Send
>me a mail.

>Thanks for your time.

>Barrie

Hi Barrie.  You're kind of preaching to the choir here in comp.lang.cobol.
You may want to post your resume to the various resume banks on the web.
occ.com and net-temps.com come to mind (they generated the best responses
for me), but there may be better ones for European job seekers.  With your
background, you should have no problem getting a nice contract.
Best of luck.
(posted and mailed)

Regards,
Doug McKibbin (remove NOSPAM from address when replying via email)
For you automated email spammers out there, here is the current board of the FCC:

Wed, 24 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

2. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

3. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

4. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

5. Seeking experienced COBOL Programmer Analyst with MVS, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS, IDMS, VSAM

6. Seeking Cobol Programmer (MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, IMS, , IDMS, VSAM) Perm position - OHIO

7. **US-TX-Dallas - COBOL II, MVS, DB2, VSAM

8. COBOL II, CICS, DB2 CONSULTANTS

9. US-FL-Jacksonville: NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

10. US-FL-Jacksonville: NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

11. US-FL-Jacksonville: P/As NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

12. COBOL/CICS/VSAM consultant available