Jobs: Cobol, CICS, DB2, AS400 Positions (Recruiter)
Author Message
 Jobs: Cobol, CICS, DB2, AS400 Positions (Recruiter)

TravelTech Staffing, Inc. is an information technology staffing and
recruiting firm.  We have contract and direct-hire positions for Cobol,
DB2, CICS, and AS400 programmers in the following locations:

Naperville, IL
Sacramento, CA
Boulder, CO
Phoenix, AZ
Portland, OR
Danbury, CT
Raleigh, NC

Interested candidates should e-mail or fax their resume to TravelTech
Staffing.  Then call to discuss the specifics of any of these positions.

We make it easy and convenient to work on "Travel" assignments away from
home.  TravelTech can find an apartment for you which is near the work
site, put up the security deposit on your behalf, even sign the lease.
Call to find out more.

Jim DeLapa
TravelTech Staffing, Inc.

Voice 1-800-282-0360
Fax   1-800-792-7996

Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. COBOL/CICS/DB2/IMS Programmer Analyst contracts in SF and San Mateo - recruiter

2. US CA (San Francisco) - COBOL, CICS, DB2 Programmer Analyst - Recruiter

3. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, DB2, CICS, AION (Plus), VSAM (RECRUITER)

4. *****US-CHICAGO COBOL, DB2, CICS, AION (Plus), VSAM (RECRUITER)

5. CICS/COBOL/PL1/DB2/Y2K positions in NY,NJ

6. ** DB2, CICS, IBM, COBOL, PL1 Positions Avialable

7. Lansing MI., Cobol/CICS/DB2 Position Available!

8. ** COBOL/CICS/DB2 Positions Available **

9. Seeking Cobol Programmer (MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, IMS, , IDMS, VSAM) Perm position - OHIO

10. Cobol,CICS,DB2,IMS,VSAM position available

11. Australian Positions using COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS

12. Oklahoma City - CICS/DB2/COBOL - Perm Positions