Any good cobol tutorial website? 
Author Message
 Any good cobol tutorial website?

I am new to cobol. Can anyone suggest some good cobol tutorial websites?
I found some by searching the internet. But I don't find themself very
informative. Thanks!

Steve



Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:18:04 GMT  
 Any good cobol tutorial website?
Try the "All Things COBOL" Webring.  There are sites in the ring from many
different countries and COBOL diciplines.

http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/ring.htm


Quote:

>I am new to cobol. Can anyone suggest some good cobol tutorial websites?
>I found some by searching the internet. But I don't find themself very
>informative. Thanks!

>Steve



Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:33:49 GMT  
 Any good cobol tutorial website?

Quote:

> Try the "All Things COBOL" Webring.  There are sites in the ring from many
> different countries and COBOL diciplines.

> http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/ring.htm


> >I am new to cobol. Can anyone suggest some good cobol tutorial websites?
> >I found some by searching the internet. But I don't find themself very
> >informative. Thanks!

> >Steve

Steve,

Thane is being very modest. Get his book "Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours".

Jimmy



Thu, 26 Feb 2004 03:43:09 GMT  
 Any good cobol tutorial website?
Thanks for the plug Jimmy!  I didn't mention it because, well.... the book is
not a tutorial website!


Quote:


>> Try the "All Things COBOL" Webring.  There are sites in the ring from many
>> different countries and COBOL diciplines.

>> http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/ring.htm


>> >I am new to cobol. Can anyone suggest some good cobol tutorial websites?
>> >I found some by searching the internet. But I don't find themself very
>> >informative. Thanks!

>> >Steve

>Steve,

>Thane is being very modest. Get his book "Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours".

>Jimmy



Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:46:17 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. good cobol tutorial websites??

2. Good Cobol Tutorial

3. Looking for a good RB website

4. Labview and remote DAQ via website, best method?

5. Looking for a good website giving Scheme sources.

6. Good books or websites for CMOS design???

7. I am just learning verilog any good books or websites

8. A Good website

9. need good website to download MASM/TASM

10. Good PHP/MySQL content managment system for personal website

11. Know any good website for Fortran 77.

12. A better way to ask C++ is way better than Cobol

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software