MF FS on SCO Internet Faststart
Author Message
 MF FS on SCO Internet Faststart

Is anyone using Microfocus Fileshare V2 on this SCO product and using
DNS? We've found it always tries to dial out to our POP even though
the /etc/resolv.conf  clearly states that the resolve order is local
then bind. All other services work fine apart from the fs - any
thoughts gladly received.

Nick.

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MF FS on SCO Internet Faststart

Is anyone using Microfocus Fileshare V2 on this SCO product and using
DNS? We've found it always tries to dial out to our POP even though
the /etc/resolv.conf  clearly states that the resolve order is local
then bind. All other services work fine apart from the fs - any
thoughts gladly received.

Nick.

Mon, 02 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF Fileshare Version 2 & SCO Internet Faststart

2. MF Cobol/2 V1.3 for SCO UNIX

3. MF Cobol / SCO Unix / Memory Deallocation

4. error message with mf cob -x and sco OD5

5. MF Cobol under SCO Unix with Fileshare

6. MF 4.1 for SCO unix and Wyse60 emulation

7. Mysterious File Lockings with MF COBOL under SCO UNIX V

8. MF Execution Error in SCO Unix

9. MF Cobol - SCO Unix?

10. FS: CompSci/Scheme/Motif/Internet books

11. invoking internet explorer from MF COBOL application

12. MF COMP-5 (was MF COBOL and IBM data types)