 Job openings St. Paul, MN - COBOL/CICS

[ Article crossposted from alt.cobol ]
[ Author was Gary Lee ]
[ Posted on 16 Dec 1994 22:14:09 GMT ]

My employer is currently looking for 15 experienced COBOL professionals
for various levels (code, analyst, etc.).  Environment is MVS/ESA
3090 CICS/ESA COBOL II.  We use PC based development workstations
under Microfocus Workbench.  Experience in medical accounting,
insurance, claims processing, medicaid or medicare would be especially
helpful.

The company does require a four-year degree as a minimum
requirement.  Benefits include HMO, dental, retirement plan, etc.

head-hunter, or any of that garbage.  I just want us to get some good
people into this project (yes, you C people can go ahead and knock me
for calling COBOL programmers 'good people' if you like).

--
****
NOTICE: I reserve the right to ignore or PUBLICLY POST any vicious or

Thu, 05 Jun 1997 10:12:20 GMT

1. US - MN - St. Paul - Contract Job - COBOL/Group One

2. Object Technology Lecture Series - St. Paul, MN

3. MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul - Smalltalk Developers (ParcPlace Digitalk and Visual Age)

4. Object Technology Lecture Series - St Paul, MN

5. Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

6. Job openings Cobol, CICS, VSAM Programmers in New York City

7. ** US/NYC COBOL, CICS, VSAM Programmer/Analyst Job Opening !!**