Fujitsu COBOL v3.1
Author Message
 Fujitsu COBOL v3.1

Hi Again,

I'm still having trouble with the Fujutsu COBOL V3.1.  I redownloaded the file, and when
I went to run it I got a WIN 32s error saying there was an invalid format.  I would like
to know, therefore, how I can correct this problem.  Also, I'm using Windows 3.1.

Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.

Christine

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 03:52:59 GMT
 Fujitsu COBOL v3.1
I believe that Fujitsu Cobol V3.1 requires at least a Windows95 system to
run on.

Quote:
> Hi Again,

> I'm still having trouble with the Fujutsu COBOL V3.1.  I redownloaded the
file, and when
> I went to run it I got a WIN 32s error saying there was an invalid format.
I would like
> to know, therefore, how I can correct this problem.  Also, I'm using
Windows 3.1.

> Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.

> Christine

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 05:15:22 GMT
 Fujitsu COBOL v3.1
Donald,

So you're saying that I should forego trying to run Fujitsu COBOL v3.1 on my system
until I get the right version from Fujitsu?

Christine

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 05:40:11 GMT
 Fujitsu COBOL v3.1

Quote:

>>   Also, I'm using Windows 3.1.

> So you're saying that I should forego trying to run Fujitsu COBOL v3.1 on my system
> until I get the right version from Fujitsu?
>       Fujitsu COBOL Version 3 for Students

>       System Requirements

>          Intel 486 processor or better
>          VGA or better graphics display monitor
>     ***  Windows 95/98 or Windows NT 4.0
>          8 MB RAM for Windows 95/98, 16 MB RAM for Windows
>            NT 4.0
>          48 MB of available hard disk space
>          Mouse or other pointing device, compatible with Microsoft
>              Windows

Fujitsu did offer a version of Cobol 3.0 that ran on Windows 3.1 along
with the Win95 versions.  This was dropped in version 4.  The free
student version is Win95/NT only.

If you asked nicely at Fujitsu (www.adtools.com) they might send you an
old version 3 CD with the Windows 3.1 system on it, or they may no
longer have this.

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 17:14:04 GMT
 Fujitsu COBOL v3.1
Richard,

Thanks for the information; I appreciate it very much.  I'll try talking to Fujitsu
about sending me the right COBOL program.

Christine

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:39:25 GMT

1. Fujitsu cobol V3

2. URGENT! Linking error in Fujitsu COBOL V3

3. entry point not defined error when linking in fujitsu cobol v3

4. Fujitsu COBOL v3 spacing

5. fujitsu cobol v3

6. Help with linking on Fujitsu Cobol V3

7. Changing Printers with Fujitsu COBOL V3

8. NLS and Fujitsu Cobol V3

9. fujitsu cobol v3.0

10. Using Fujitsu COBOL V3 on Sun Solaris together with a C main program

11. New user on Fujitsu COBOL V3 help me

12. Static/dynamic linking with Fujitsu COBOL V3.0